Client Objectives

Generate revenues from email marketing for the e-commerce store.

Nuuk Strategy

  • Monthly email content strategy
  • Automated flows for abandoned carts
  • Automated welcome flows for subscribers
  • Design and copywriting of all monthly campaigns
  • Setup and execution of all monthly campaigns
  • Tracking and reporting


Email automations are driving 7% of all ecommerce revenues and email marketing campaigns are driving a further 8%, totalling at 15% of all ecommerce revenues being driven by the email efforts. This is also contributing to a high % of return customers, which averages at 25% every month.